We have extensive experience navigating sales of individual pieces or collections. When selling we remain the single point of contact as we guide the client thorough the entire sales process. We ensure that the clients best interests and goals are met. We take an objective, unbiased position for the sale and every step of the way including (but not limited to):
- If necessary, first properly identifying the piece of collection in question such as artist or period by utilizing our expertise and our vast network of specialists and colleagues.
- Analyzing the market for comparable sales so that an accurate and realistic market value is properly negotiated and achieved.
- Primary point of contact throughout the entire process.
- Pinpoint the most advantageous platform for the sale by accessing our network of private collectors, dealers and auction house contacts.
- Contract negotiations with auction houses, dealers or private collectors, with which we have established working relationship.
- Navigating all the logistics of the sale such as fine art shipping, handling and potential formal authentication procedures.